We’ve Got You Covered
Rehab Health Richmond Hill services are covered by OHIP and most health care plans. If you have a dental plan, you may also have coverage for most of the services and products we offer.
We currently accept:
- Publicly-Funded Services (see qualification criteria below);
- Extended Health Benefits;
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB);
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance;
- Personal Cheque;
- All Major Credit Cards;
- Debit/Interac; and
The Ontario government covers the entire cost for seniors, youth, and other categories of clients to obtain physiotherapy services at publicly-funded physiotherapy clinics. Saint Elizabeth Rehab Health is one of the locations selected by the government to provide these services to eligible clients.
To be covered for physiotherapy services at a publicly-funded physiotherapy clinic such as Saint Elizabeth Rehab Health, you require a referral, and must:
- Be 19 years old or younger, or
- Be 65 years old or older, or
- Be receiving benefits under the Ontario Disability Support Program or Ontario Works, or
- Have been overnight in hospital for a condition that now requires physiotherapy treatment.
Extended Health Benefits
If you have extended health benefits, your plan will cover all or some of the cost of Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic services, and Orthotics. Plans vary from provider to provider but we are happy to help you identify more information about which services you qualify for and for what amount.
Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) and Motor Vehicle Accident Coverage (MVA)
WSIB provides therapy coverage for workers injured on the job. The Motor Vehicle Accident policy facilitates therapy coverage for clients injured in car accidents. We bill WSIB and automobile insurers directly for treatments provided, complete various necessary forms, and communicate with adjusters. Our team can help you navigate through any paperwork that you may be unsure about.